Tee Claw Four Pack
A pack of Tee Claws includes:
- 4 Tee Claws
- 5 Lanyards
*Each order is for a single (1) Four Pack.
The Tee Claw Benefits
- Hit from a synthetic turf mat with increased predictability providing the player more confidence at address.
- Eliminates the laborious effort required to lift heavy and often water soaked mats to position a tee.
- Provides the freedom for tee placement anywhere on the mat convenient for right and left-handed golfers alike.
- Reusable and cost efficient.
- Golf course-groundskeeper friendly because it will keep golfers hitting from the synthetic turf mat surface and not from surrounding grass covered areas.
- Desirable and advantageous tool for golf instructors and indoor virtual-golf-training aid owners.
The Tee Claw concept was borne from a desire to play better golf from synthetic turf surfaces. This is where the Tee Claw is revolutionary because now, golfers can use any sized tee from anywhere on a synthetic mat, replacing the old fixed-position rubber tube. The elastic lanyard brings additional value as it provides golfers with a visual aid for correct swing path and foot alignment, replacing bulky alignment rods. The Tee Claw delivers an easy, consistent, and realistic transition from practice sessions to the links for golfers of all levels like never before.
Practice with a real tee
The Tee Claw replaces the conventional antiquated, unpredictable, flimsy, and fixed position rubber tube that inserts underneath the bottom of the mat through a hole. It’s designed to fasten into an artificial grass mat surface to assure a consistent, convenient, and diverse tee for golfers of all levels.
More confidence at address
The Tee Claw lanyard provides golfers a visual training aid to learn proper foot alignment and will teach proper swing path. The lanyard also ensures Tee Claw retention in the event it is dislodged by golfer mishits.